15.11.14

#66 GSC D-BOX



Imagine watching your movie on MotionMaster seats, with only less intense jolts and vibrations - that's D-BOX. Newly installed within GSC 1 Utama's THX-certified Hall 3, GSC D-BOX provides moviegoers what the advertisement would call - an immersive experience.

My take: Only go for action movies and I only mean the ones with high kinetics and special effects, preferably the craptastic Transformers series.


So, every D-BOX leather seat is equipped with a MFX (Short for 'Motion Effects' I guess?) level for you to control the intensity of the vibrations, you can try all three levels to see which is the one that gives you the 'kick'. For me, the maximum it can go is much no difference to a massage chair, the bad ones.Watching a film with so much emotions like ' Interstellar' on D-BOX was a stupid move, or at least that was what I felt. The vibrations were less frequent and the movements weren't 'atmospheric'
enough and up to par, especially with the film's gorgeous space landscape. Needless to say, my RM 31 flew away like a paper plane.


Nevertheless, check out my spoiler-free 'Interstellar' review HERE.

GSC D-BOX
GSC 1 Utama.

No comments:

Post a Comment