13.6.14

#39 New Black Coffee Lab


Traffic in KL couldn't get any worse every Friday. Stuck on a frustrating crawl en route picking up my sister, I decided to take a detour off my journey to have a cuppa since she would be leaving work late anyway.


New Black Coffee Lab was my coffee stopover. While parking around the ever busy Setapak vicinity really was a pain in the arse especially during rush hour, I was lucky enough to land a spot that was vacated in the nick of time, just before I drove past it. Yes, parking was a headache.


Moving on from that, it's time to slow down and smell the coffee.



The place is a basically a distinctive mess of mismatched furnitures and contrasting wall colours, all set under the relaxing atmosphere of soothing lounge music and air-conditioned environment.


Oh, there's a balcony area too catered to those who want to have a puff.

Flat White - House Blend (RM 7)
The house blend comprises of 4 selections of bean. The kick is served.
Right: Spaghetti with Ham (RM 7.90)
The spaghetti was nothing to shout about. At least I had something lighter before settling for a heavier dinner with my sis. So, it's all good.


Well, it's safe to say that by covering my daily caffeine fix means that I could drive back to my hometown straight in full alert mode.

New Black Coffee Lab
B-2A-1, Jalan Danau Niaga 1,
Taman Danau Kota,
53300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: 03-41310182
Business hours:
Monday - Tuesday: 3.00 p.m. - 11.00 p.m.
Wednesday - Sunday: 12.00 p.m. - 11.00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment